At Rigby & Peller we know that the right product care makes the difference.
Special care is needed when washing your luxury lingerie and swimwear. If you follow the care instructions, it will help you keep your lingerie beautiful for longer. Always check the care instructions on the label.
LINGERIE CARE INSTRUCTIONS
We advise you to wash your lingerie after having worn it for one day.
We recommend hand wash only
Delicate lace and embroidery will last much longer if washed gently by hand. Put the lingerie in lukewarm suds (max. 30°) and gently move the laundry in the water. Do not let it soak. Do not wring out or rub. Rinse with lukewarm (max. 30°) clear water.
Do you prefer using the washing machine? Always wash your lingerie in a laundry bag you can close. By doing so you can avoid the lingerie from getting damaged during the washing process. Only fill the drum up to one third maximum.
Choose a program on your washing machine with a low spin. Choose the “delicates” program or set the machine at 30°C. Use a gentle, liquid detergent for delicate laundry. Do not use fabric softener, bleach or wool detergent.
Do not put your lingerie in the tumble dryer. Lingerie can dry flat on a towel or be hung from an airer. Your bras dry uniformly if you hang them by the central front panel. Do not put your lingerie to dry on a radiator. Clear your lingerie when everything is completely dry. Do not iron.
If your lingerie gets damaged because of machine washing or drying, we cannot accept it as a valid reason for a refund or a replacement item.
SWIMWEAR CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- Avoid wearing your new swimwear in a sauna or Jacuzzi, since this can cause serious degradation to the garment. We advise alternative garments.
- Avoid contact with chlorine and sunscreen.
- Always rinse your swimwear directly after use in clear, cold water.
- Wash your swimwear in cold soapsuds. Use a gentle, liquid detergent for delicate laundry. Do not let it soak. Do not wring out.
- Do not put your swimwear in the tumble dryer. Swimwear can dry flat on a towel or be hung from an airer. Clear your swimwear when everything is completely dry.
If your swimwear gets damaged because of machine washing our drying, we cannot accept it as a valid reason for a refund or a replacement item.